|Cottondale, Alabama - United States
$60,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
General Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor degree with 5-7 year experience or 7-9 experience in a related field
- Excellent computer including typing and the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- 7-9 years Supervisor Experience
- Proven leadership abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read, write and perform non-complex mathematical calculations
- Ability to pay attention to detail, multi-task and follow direction
- Experience with QAD, OEM systems and AS400