|Xiamen City, Fujian - China
$1,500,000.00 - $2,000,000.00 - Chinese Yuan Renminbi - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This job wil use your advanced design skills to create original design solutions for retail environments and programs that reflect brand’s design ethos and enhance the consumer retail experience.
POSITION Creative Director
COMPANY Our client is one of the most reputable companies in the sporting goods industry.
REPORT TO Marketing VP
- Use your advanced design skills to create original design solutions for retail environments and programs that reflect brand’s design ethos and enhance the consumer retail experience.
- Collaborate in the creative vision and concept of innovative, original retail environments which reflect brand’s voice in the marketplace.
- Provides appropriate business, design, consumer and cultural story-telling within the context and parameters necessary
- Ensures design consistency and quality meets all brand standards
- Communicate and present design concepts to team / leader / VP and create presentation materials that effectively communicate vision and goals.
- Integrates and executes design strategy
- Leads / Directs internal design teams
- Lead projects, establish direction and manage designers on a per project basis.
- Work within team projects and work independently to complete the most technically challenging individual projects.
- Collaborates with counterparts and design peers to ensure design and communication consistency and continuity across broader business team and brand
- Partners with client groups to ensure creative excellence that connects with the consumer and results in a consistent brand message
- Share knowledge, experience and skill with other design staffs
- Bachelor degree in Architecture, Industrial Design, Retail Environmental Design and a minimum of 8 years' brand design experience demonstrating creative sophistication in concepts and design
- In depth knowledge of retail industry and design which includes at least 3 years' management experience
- International experience helpful
- Comprehensive knowledge of design processes
- Advanced knowledge of computer systems and Consumer Communications
- Thorough understanding of effects and interrelationships in design
- Demonstrated knowledge of entire design process from conceptualization through production
- Strong oral and written communications skills in local market language, including meeting facilitation and ability to make persuasive presentations to senior management
- Ability to effectively elevate strategic concerns to senior management in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines, groups, and territories