|Amarillo, Texas - United States
$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Job Title: Credit Manager
Location: Amarillo, TX
The Credit Manger will monitor and control the credit risk while maximizing business opportunities for a large grain and commodity trading company.
What you will be doing: Credit Manager
- Day to Day Management of the Southwest/Colorado (SWCO) Accounts Receivables
- Work with and through Sales to collect delinquent accounts as well as directly with customer
- Manage all workout accounts engaging legal counsel as needed
- Build and/or maintain positive business relationships with local lenders, CPA, consultants, and the Credit Managers of competitors
- Support customers with credit analysis and bank packages
- Account ID Set-up: Assign customer ID to new accounts. Maintain customer information in database
- Establish Credit: Responsible for establishing credit within company guidelines on all new customers and Periodic review of existing customers' credit privileges
- Oversee the data entry of the daily deposit and application of the daily deposit to each account appropriate open receivable
- Returned Checks: Duties include processing of returned checks, contacting customer, and collection of replacement funds
- Review Aged Accounts Receivable reports for credit policy infractions, Contact past due accounts for proper payment, Follow established procedures for past due accounts collection
- Notify appropriate personnel of credit action and status changes
- Prepare account payment analysis on past due accounts
- COD: Coordinate payments and deliveries on COD accounts
- Ongoing outreach to dairy customers at their farm to build relationships
- Outside Collections: Liaison on delinquent accounts turned over to attorney and collection agency. Maintain a listing of accounts being handled by outside parties and report progress to supervisor monthly.
- Procedures: Assist in the development and modification of credit procedures to improve establishment of credit, collection of receivables, monitoring of customer balances, and reporting of credit activity
- Reporting: Run and distribute Aged Balance Reports. Review accounts with supervisor every two weeks.
- Finance Charges: Review End of Month finance charges for incorrect, missing and erroneously assessed changes. Make correction to charges and update customer account to handle charges properly in the future.
- Affiliations: Maintain contacts and membership with organizations and associations that deal with credit
What we need from you: Credit Manager
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university.
- Prefer two years related experience in
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Payment collections
- Aging Reports Review
- End of Month Financial review
- Establishing lines of credit
- Knowledge of lien laws and other methods of obtaining security in the states business is conducted.
- Base Salary – TBD and commensurate with skill and experience levels
- Full Benefits – 401K, Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Sedona AG Services is an equal opportunity employer.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree