|Job Location:||North York, Ontario - Canada|
|Salary:||$16.00 - $17.00 - Canadian Dollars - Hourly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Our client in North York is looking to fill a Custodian position. It is compensating $16.23/hour, running until the end of December. Hours (7 am – 3 pm) OR (3 pm – 11 pm)
Responsible for performing general cleaning duties inside and outside of company facilities as assigned. Areas inside the building include offices, washrooms, Locker change rooms, Production area, Warehouse and Laboratories. At the Etobicoke site, the buildings include the Engineering Site Office.
Outside the buildings, in winter, operate the snow blower and ice melter spreader, in conjunction with manually keeping the walkways, exits and entrances clear of ice and snow.
Candidate must not be allergic to Penicillin.
Clean offices which includes dusting and polishing furniture, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, washing walls and windows. Remove garbage and recycling from the centralized areas.
Clean washrooms and change rooms and replenish supplies. (soaps, paper towels, hand cream, etc.)
Clean warehouse floors, shelves, walls and where applicable, any marks on the floor from the forklift wheels.
4. GMP areas (Production, Packaging)
Clean the Good manufacturing Practices (GMP) areas, which includes
washing walls,stairs, ceilings and floors. Clean pails and drums and replenishing supplies.
Clean the cafeteria, including the food preparation area, freezers, coolers and
storage areas. Remove Garbage and recycling materials as needed. Maintain coffee brewers as required.
6. Clean the Laboratory and replenish supplies as required.
7. Clean the Controlled Substances/CT vault and walk in refrigerator.
8. Dispose of all garbage and recycling following proper procedures.
9. Operate various cleaning machines including floor polisher, vacuums and floor scrubbing machines.
10. Operate the compactors.
11. Utilize standardized cleaning agents as trained.
12. Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with Good ManufacturingPractices, (cGMP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and established safety standards. (SWP).
13. Work as a member of a team to achieve all outcomes.
14. Perform all work in support of our Corporate Values of Pride, Accountability, Intergrity and Diligence.
15. Perform all work in accordance with all established regulatory and compliance and safety requirement.
16. Perform all other duties as assigned.
1 - days - Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
1 - afternoons - Monday-Friday - 3pm-11pm
*Both must be available for orientation on a day shift
06/24/2019 - 12/24/2019
** Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc..