Customer Success Specialist
|Chatswood, New South Wales - Australia
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Working for a global IT SaaS Security Vendor
- Managing post-sale client relationships
- Excellent location - very accessible by Public Transport
Client Success | Relationship Building | Global IT Vendor | Cyber Security | B2B | Retention | Renewals | SaaS | Great Location | Post Sales |
Globally recognised, this Company has an outstanding history of delivering award-winning, best of breed IT security solutions for consumers, small businesses and enterprises. The Company continues to develop innovative security and privacy protection products for Internet peace of mind including anti-virus and parental control applications. This Company is widely recognised for setting the technology standard by focusing on research and development.
As the sales function is growing rapidly, the company has introduced a new Customer Success division to the business.
You will be a confident, self-motivated individual who enjoys building and managing corporate (B2B) client relationships and can identify cross and up sell opportunities. You will be responsible for the post-sale relationship of corporate clients with a focus on adoption, expansion, and retention.
- Management of the renewals pipeline in Salesforce.com and successfully meet Customer Success KPIs on a monthly basis
- Build and maintain business and technical rapport with your clients & channel partners using phone and email
- Engage with clients in accordance with corporate Customer Success processes
- Ensure all contracts are renewed prior to expiration on a monthly basis
- Manage renewal opportunity stages and tasks to provide management with a clear view of pipeline and forecasts
- Work cross-organisation as part of the regional business development and services team dealing with stakeholders in US, Australia and Europe
- Develop into a product evangelist and subject matter expert for clients
Bonuses will be paid for the successful achievements of KPI’s.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following essential criteria:
- Minimum 1 years experience in B2B telephone-based Client Success role, preferably in the IT software industry
- A Graduate with an interest in the IT market is preferred
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage time and resources effectively
- A self-starter with a track record of success in building and managing client relationships
- First class written and verbal communications skills to demonstrate various products and services
- The ability to identify cross and up-sell sales opportunities
- Experience with SalesForce.com is preferred
- The ability to work independently and well under pressure
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment as well as being a team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills with excellent listening skills
- The highest level of integrity