|Title:||Cyber Research Scientist - Job Order 2824|
|Job Location:||Bernardsville, New Jersey - United States|
|Salary:||$90,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
They are more than a research lab; they are an innovation hub. They have an entreprenurial spirit molding technology of the future. They are involved in cybersecurity, data analytics, advanced networking, wireless and mobility, display technologies, optical and quantum, power grid and IoT security, and electronic warfare. The industries they work in include smart cities and smart phones, intelligent battlefields and autonomous systems, telecommunications, energy, finance, government, life sciences and defense. They have 225 scientists, engineers and analysts on staff, 260+ issued, licensed and pending patents. They have more than 125 PhD's on staff, 40+ collaborations with universities, research organizations and vendors. Assitionally they have 100+ on-going customer-funded research and technology programs.
• Perform R&D tasks, including the design of algorithms, design and implementation of software components/systems, as well as testing and evaluation of software components/systems;
• Assist project manager and technical leads to generate ideas for proposal opportunities;
• Explore approaches to R&D challenges and develop novel ideas that could sufficiently address such challenges;
• Develop software prototypes and cooperate with peers to conduct integration testing;
• Assist the preparation of papers and technical reports to publish research results in public forums
• Prepare and present R&D results to the project manager and possibly to customers as well
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree