Cyber Security Analyst II (4 days on-site/1 day remote)
|Seneca Falls, New York - United States
$65,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- This company is a global engineering and manufacturing giant with centers in 35 countries
- Operations span products in the Industrial Process, Motion Technologies, and Control Technologies
- In 2018, was named to the Forbes List of America’s Best Employers
Value and Employee Appreciation
- Employees are considered the strength of this company with competitive salaries
- Medical and dental coverage for employees and families including a tax-free Health Savings Account
- Retirement programs
- Life insurance
- Generous vacation and holiday time off
- Attention to work/life balance including: Compressed work week schedule during Summer months, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, health club discounts
- Perform monitoring and security incident triage through the review of SIEM events, network traffic data collection, endpoint activity logs.
- Incident handling and response.
- Analyze network traffic and intrusion alerts.
- Detection, monitoring, analysis, escalation of security incidents.
- Minimum 2 years of Security Analyst experience in an enterprise environment.
- Ethical Hacker Certification is required.
- Vulnerability assessment tools (Nessus, Nmap)
- Network ports and protocols.