Cyber Security Systems Software Engineer
|, Virginia - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Quality of work life with advancement to grow are intricate to the company’s success.
Their positions are not just a job but they are great career opportunities. Premium positions for premium talent!
My client provides an outstanding work environment for its employees with excellent benefits and highly competitive compensations.
Employees will enjoy tuition reimbursements, 401(k), profit sharing, health and welfare benefits, gym, needed subsidies for training and conference attendance to foster continued learning and development, and a focused casual yet technically challenging work environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Apply your knowledge of C/C++, operating systems, distributed systems, and hardware instruction sets to develop custom tools for system composition, cyber assurance, and reverse engineering.
- Develop research concepts from proposal through to implementation and transition.
- Work in small research teams to develop innovative software prototypes.
*** All applicants must be a US Citizen and willing to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance.
- A mid- to senior-level software engineer or a recent PhD Computer Science graduate.
- Experience with operating system internals, such as file systems, memory/process/thread management, device drivers and/or loadable kernel modules.
- Motivated collaborator and effective communicator to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proficiency writing software in C/C++, familiarity with assembly language and Python.
- Understanding of and experience with modern compilers, such as LLVM, GCC, and/or MSVC.
- Experience building compiler extensions and/or debugging compiler-related issues.
- Experience performing static/dynamic/symbolic program analysis.
- Experience with graph theory as applied to taint tracking and data flows.
- Familiarity with Scala, Haskell, or Rust.
- Understanding of modern JIT compilers.
University - Master's Degree