This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|, - China
$170,000.00 - $195,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
A global leader of energy-efficiency equipment manufacturer.
- Provide planning, direction, and coordination for all technical activities while achieving optimum use of employees, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Track performance of the engineering groups and continually drive team for efficiencies and improved accuracy.
- Departmental reports review e.g. project status, design and application engineering volume, team responsiveness, and accuracy of outputs.
- Provide functional guidance and leadership for selection of product to meet customer expectations, in the design/development of new products, and during customer/vendor interactions.
- Exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in product selection methods, product technical requirements, outcomes, and processes to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Guide successful completion of projects through collaboration with cross functional departments.
- Responsible for relevant budget oversight and accomplishment of projects and activities within defined parameters.
- Provide direction regarding the development of solutions to complex technical problems.
- Interface with Departmental Managers on design, quotation, specification, development, production, suppliers and during new product launches.
- Cooperate, coordinate and communicate effectively across regional and functional boundaries.
- Occasionally international business travel will be required.
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience required in a similar manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of heat exchanger construction codes and 2D and 3D mechanical design software.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree