|Title:||Dairy Nutritionist (HS-7673)|
|Job Location:||Clovis, New Mexico - United States|
|Salary:||$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Dairy Calf Specialist - New Mexico
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag Employer in their search for an energetic Dairy Calf Specialist to represent the company in the Texas-New Mexico territory. . Qualified candidate will thrive on the quality care of dairy calves and in attaining sales profit goals through marketing and promotion programs, as well as acquiring, developing and maintaining long term, profitable client relationships.
Are you ready to join an exciting, fast-paced team of sales professionals in delivering highest quality products to the dairy industry? Excellent training program, previously established territory, with room to develop new clients. Nice Benefits Package and Excellent Compensation (depending on level of experience) plus Commissions.
- Bachelors degree in an Ag-Related field, Masters Degree in Ruminant Nutrition or DVM a PLUS!!
- 10+ years experience in the care and feeding dairy calves (excellent business success will be considered in lieu of formal education)
- Understanding of Nutritional Supplements and Medicated products for dairy calves
- Experience with Dairy Rations and Feed Formulations
- Successful sales experience and/or a drive for sales very beneficial
- Negotiation skills and expertise in business and account development
- Interpersonal skills as a key strength in motivating and influencing others
- Effective time management and personnel management skills
- Ability to maintain a variety of products and customer portfolios
- Create strategic plans to satisfy the needs of the customer and the business
- Understanding of business drivers and impacts to P&L