|Job Location:||San Diego, California - United States|
|Salary:||$65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
We are a data-driven mobile marketing platform that combines over 15 years of experience in the digital advertising industry and sophisticated programmatic technology to drive user acquisition for the world’s top app publishers and Fortune 500 companies. Motive has been recognized as part of Inc. 5000’s exclusive Hall of Fame list for its five-year consecutive rating as one of the fastest-growing private firms in America and a top mobile media source by industry rankings including AppsFlyer’s 2018 Performance Index.
We are looking for a data analyst to join our programmatic strategy team. This role will work closely with our buyers, data engineering and science, development, & sales teams to solve ambiguous data questions, identify opportunities and provide campaign insight reports to our top clients. The ideal candidate will have a digital marketing background or strong interest/demonstrated ability to quickly learn programmatic concepts and their relation to performance campaign data.
· Own data analyses from start to finish in collaboration with data engineering and science, development and media buying teams.
· Anticipate, identify, structure, and solve critical problems
· Provide insights to optimize bidding efficiency & identify learnings for future campaign strategy
· Ad hoc analysis, reporting and presenting to internal and external partners
· Test reports with intent to move into production for internal stakeholders
· Manage high-impact situations with poise, resourcefulness, and a sense of urgency
• 3-10 years of experience with Data Engineering
• Experience with Spark
• Expertise with SQL, Excel, R.
• Experience working with Product, Development, and Sales/Client Success teams
• Experience with Python
• A solid foundation in statistics, regression, correlation, etc.
• Knowledge of business intelligence, data visualization, and related tools
• Ability to communicate effectively to both engineers and non-technical constituents
• Detail oriented and highly analytical
• Resourceful team player, eager to roll up their sleeves to provide excellent client service
• Machine Learning background a plus
· Ranked as one of San Diego's best places to work
· Unique opportunity to work in a startup environment, with opportunities to learn/utilize skills outside of your defined role, at an established AdTech company
· Leadership dedication to maintaining a positive, relaxed culture, with a results-driven mentality
· Competitive compensation
· Health benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision
· Awesome company events & community service team outings
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree