|Job Location:||, - Singapore|
|Salary:||$40,000.00 - $45,000.00 - Singapore Dollar - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Opportunities to leadership role.
1. Perform requirement gathering and feasible study with customer.
2. Propose a solution design based on customer’s requirement.
3. Collect and analyse data from various sources (such as firewalls, routers, anti-virus products, proxies, and operating systems).
4. Development of dashboards, reports and content management which provide insight for various domains such as IT Operation Intelligence, Security Compliance, Application Management and Business Analytics.
5. Able to work well in a team, collaborating with developers, customers, project managers and requirements analysts.
6. Strong working knowledge / experience in designing, implementing and supporting web, middleware, and third party applications.
7. Support and maintain the Splunk infrastructure in a highly available configuration.
8. Provide inputs to management and customer during proof-of-concept reviews (technical and non-technical).
2. Create extensibility points for internal and external customers around data ingestion, searching and visualizing.
3. 2+ years of professional software engineering and architecture experience.
4. Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, software design.
5. Knowledge of modern distributed system design and implementation.
6. Ability to quickly adapt to new technology and go deep into new areas
8. Experience in administering, configuring and monitoring enterprise operating systems, including Linux and Windows.
9. Familiarity with common enterprise infrastructure architecture.
10. Knowledge of TCP/IP and networking fundamentals will be an advantage.
1. Diploma or Degree holder in Engineering from a recognized institution in the following specializations: Telecommunications/Computer/Electrical & Networking.
2. At least 2 years working experience in a Software Development or IT related environment.
3. Fresh grads with excellent academy result are welcome to apply.
4. Language proficiency in both English and Chinese.
University - Associate's Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years