|Title:||Data Entry Analysts - 2-3 Needed|
|Job Location:||Wheaton, Illinois - United States|
|Salary:||$50,000.00 - $55,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
offers competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance and 401(k). Detailed training will be provided on-the-job. Our office location is Wheaton, IL and is accessible via the Metra Union Pacific West line.
As Data Entry analyst, you will be part of a team responsible for maintaining static content on the market data feed. You will be responsible for research, interpreting data using appropriate internal and external sources, entering financial exchange related changes to the database for the assigned regional or global financial exchange. You will be responsible for developing reliable process for maintenance of records for accurate data quality and market data information.
• Data Entry using Excel and internal applications.
• Research and analyze documentation from exchanges.
• Trouble shoot data and identify errors.
• Contribute positively to the work environment that is team based and flexible.
• Maintain professional attitude and conduct.
• Understand the financial exchange terminology and implementation thereof.
• Attention to detail and ensure accuracy.
• Work well under deadlines and multi-task.
• equivalent practical experience.
• Experience with MS Office application (Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to take the initiative and work independently as well as part of a team
• Must be reliable and work under time constraints.
• Must be able to work flexible hours during busy season.
• Must be able to work in United States without sponsorship.
• Previous experience in financial market data industry preferred or with some financial services firm
• Experience with data quality tools and systems