Data Scientist -MNC Gaming Leader
|Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - India
$3,000,000.00 - $4,000,000.00 - Indian Rupee - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a global leader in gaming conducting gaming and lottery business -with over 50% market share, in over 100 countries around the world. Employing over 12000 professionals worldwide.
In order to enable their clients better, they are strenghtening their India Development centre by hiring Worldclass Data Scientists to work closely with the Product management team and customers.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a data scientist role as part of a product development team.
- You have experience building and developing product and customer analytics, predictive analytics and machine learning.
- You have experience working in a fast-paced work environment, on several projects at a time and have a self-driven working style.
- Hands-on experience with data gathering/management/manipulation.
- Capacity and desire to learn and develop innovative analytical techniques.
- Experience with statistics/machine learning packages such as Spark MLlib, Python (scikit-learn, pandas), R etc. Scripting/programming languages a plus (Scala, Python, R, Java etc.).
- Demonstrable experience of solving client challenges using technical acumen and/or mathematical or data science methodologies
- Strong project management skills
- Strong listening, presentation, communication and influencing skills.
- Experience supporting key management decisions with clear and concise data analysis.
- A strong working knowledge of SQL, and hands on experience with large relational databases
- Work with product teams to define data to be collected for analysis.
- Define data acquisition for new features and analyze data to provide recommendations.
- Analyze user patterns, feature adoption, consistency of use and A/B testing.
- Answer analytics questions from the team and create reports based on the results.
- Analysis of large datasets, drawing insight and value from multiple complex big data sources.
- Identify opportunities from customer insights and create in-depth reports and analytics dashboards to be shared with key stakeholders.
- Create new metrics and KPIs that effectively guide the business and deploy effective dashboards to surface them to senior leadership
- Help us build the next generation of machine and deep learning models that can make accurate inferences to unlock new directions or provide entirely new solutions to existing problems
- Work with our Advanced Analytics team to develop our data science product set and grow the department within the company.
- Ensure that the quality and timeliness of analytic deliverables meet expectations
- Develop and present papers with insights and recommendations to senior audiences
We’d love to hear from you if you are:
- Enthusiastic about developing and deploying bespoke analytical solutions that respond to our clients’ challenges
- Interested in the deployment and implementation of data analysis techniques on projects
- Keen to engage with clients and deliver great outcomes
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree