|Slave Lake, Alberta - Canada
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client located in Slave Lake, ON is actively seeking a qualified candidate for this full-time permanent opportunity.
- Responsible for being fully prepared for the patient’s treatment/ procedure prior to their arrival
- Responsible for delivering the best care possible while forming partnering relationships with the patients
- Accountable for raising the patient’s awareness about their conditions in a way that is non-judgmental and non-threatening
- Proficiently engage in the co-discovery process of the patient’s case and stay in the question
- Responsible for forming strong relationships with patients and earning their trust
- Efficiently guide patient decisions while being open with their final decisions
- Responsible for fully understanding the treatment recommendations
- Ensure that the patient is comfortable throughout their treatment
- Responsible to clarifying and meeting the goals and expectations of the patients
- Accountable for performing follow up calls after the patient’s treatment
- Proficiently perform chart audits
- Post- Secondary Education in Dental Hygiene
- Must be a Registered Dental Hygienist with the College of Alberta
- 3-5 previous years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong detailed clinical notes
- Must be extremely caring individuals who are exceptional listeners.
- The candidate must be very detail oriented, extremely organized and prepared.
- Strong time management skills
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections
University - Associate's Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years