Deputy Production Head
|, - Russia
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The organization is one of the largest flexible units in India.
They have their manufacturing plant in Russia, the profile will have an opportunity to grow as Manufacturing Head handling entire operations of the unit.
- Production planning & Control?
- Responsible for Planning, org. implement and control production schedules
- Ensuring 100% production achievement as per plan; efficient utilization of the plant production capacity
- Work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations
- Drafting timescales for the jobs
- Quality Orientation?
- Set product quality standards
- Monitor quality standards of the products as per the customer specification
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all orders to ensure customer commitments are met through the production of high-quality materials that meet customer delivery expectations
- Determine the quality parameters and ensure the team is working towards possible improvements.
- Safety Health & Environment ?
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Ensure employee safety training is conducted as per the requirements and company policies
- Ensure maintenance and upkeep of the workplace
- Product & Process Knowledge ?
- Development of new products as per the needs of the business
- Liaison with customers and the relevant departments
- Plan, control and review the Production Schedule
- Supply Chain Management
- ?Establish a system for effective management of work in progress material and inventory of finished goods
- Waste Management ?
- Develop waste management strategies and ensures the regulatory requirements are complied with.
- Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- ?Able to establish maintenance tasks based on predicted and/or measured failure rates thereby reducing instances of unplanned downtime.
B. Tech or equivalent (Preferably Mechanical or Electrical & Electronics)
MBA/PGDM or equivalent
Minimum 18-25years of experience in Flexible Packing Industry/Carton Paper/ Foil Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of BOPET/BOPP/ CPP products, Manufacturing process & Equipment
- Ability to think out of the box and can create innovative solutions to work problems
- Ability to go beyond customer’s need and expectations and understand the correlation between Customer satisfaction to Business impact and Act accordingly
- Ability to think about organization and teams first before self. Ability to create a level of trust, mutual respect, and sharing approach in the team.
- Take personal responsibility for achieving the results. Ability to go beyond what is needed in every situation by overcoming obstacles
- Ability to handle problems using logically and systematic approach
- Ability to develop long term strategies by understanding the weaknesses and strengths of the organization.
- Identify opportunities for new products and services within or outside the organization and creative ideas for Business deals. Also, it keeps self-updated with the new Govt. policies, laws, and market information.
- Ability to play a crucial role in facilitating and implementing changes and encouraging others to find different & creative approaches addressing problems and opportunities
- Ability to develop people for future roles through regular performance feedback and knowledge sharing. Able to coach/ mentor Teams
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree