|Title:||DevOps AWS Architect|
|Job Location:||San Francisco, California - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
DevOps AWS Architect
Location: San Francisco California, New York
is a hybrid role remote but must be local or willing to relocate to San Fran or NYC.
1st Preference will be SFO (Salary will be open)
2nd New York (Salary will be open)
3rd Canada (Salary will be $190k max)
and 4th Mexico (Salary will be $190k max)
Ability to work independently and remotely,
• AWS Technical delivery, architecting solutions using AWS platform and services (50%)
• Interview & Contribution to practice (30%)
• Program oversight and governance (10%)
• Team & people management (10%)
• 10 years of design, implementation, and/or consulting experience with distributed applications or systems architecture
• 5+ years of experience with infrastructure/application architecture, database architecture, and networking
• Strong skills in AWS services across compute, network, and storage.
• Strong skills in micro-services architectures, data lake design, container orchestration platforms, DevOps, Docker and CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code using tools and technologies like Terraform, Cloud Formation, Ansible, etc.
• Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with internal and external executives, IT management, technical conferences, and development teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to connect with multiple internal and client stakeholders
• Ability to mentor colleagues on the latest cloud concepts and architectures.
• Demonstrated ability to continuously adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
• Certifications: AWS Solutions Architect – Professional, AWS Network Specialty, AWS Security Specialt
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree