This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||DevOps Software Architect|
|Job Location:||Dulles, Virginia - United States|
|Salary:||$150,000.00 - $180,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
This is a newly created opening for a DevOps Architect with a Dulles based SaaS provider to Federal Government agencies. The company is an established leader in their market segment. As such they can offer financial stability, professional development and long term career opportunity.
The architect will support the automation of software engineering, testing, configuration management and systems management efforts by the Product Operations department.
* Work across all core Engineering, Quality Assurance and Configuration Management projects to increase efficiency, product quality and improve installation and frequency of releases.
* Collaborate with IT for environment build out and automation of server maintenance.
* Deploy a wide variety of leading technologies and tools to help implement continuous improvement of the software engineering processes.
Qualifications and Experience
* Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or close equivalent and more than five years hands on systems software development experience.
* More than three years experience as a DevOps Architect within Software Engineering.
* Ability to code and script, using Bash and PowerShell, for infrastructure deployment.
* Experience with TeamCity, Jenkins or other Continuous Integration tools
* Experience with automation tools, such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef.
* Experience with Microsoft .NET software development.
* Knowledge of configuration management tools, such as Subversion and Git.
* Experience with both Windows and Linux system administration.
Our clients facilities are excellent with individual cubicles and plenty of on site perks including ample free private parking. The atmosphere is congenial, collaborative and non political allowing everyone’s contribution to be recognized and appreciated.
For immediate consideration please respond with an MS word resume to Michael Mordue at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 253 851 5355
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree