Digital Product Manager
|Melville, New York - United States
$100,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This position is responsible for Global product management of company’s digital orthodontic portfolio from development through launch and post-launch support. Develops and executes appropriate and successful marketing strategies and initiatives driving growth, utilization, and adoption of the digital portfolio to meet financial and corporate growth objectives.
- Participates in the overall global product strategy, research and development requirements, and development for new and emerging products.
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas and orchestrate support across company’s departments including sales, R&D, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, and operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
- Develops Product/Marketing plans on specific product lines, providing a roadmap for product launches.
- Provides sales support activities, includes, but are not limited to training relative to promotions, field travel, competitive updates, forecasting, customer support, etc.
- Lead digital initiatives and track related KPIs.
- Monitor competitors’ activities and Marketing trends.
- Provide fundamental marketing analysis and current/gap assessment analysis and other analysis based on classical marketing principles.
- Develop and localize local sales toolkits in line with sales effectiveness initiatives.
- Manages day-to-day progress of product. Provides technical expertise and training to other departments in support of product development.
- Maintains communications and contacts to collect and analyze technical, financial, schedule, and sales information for product line.
- Coordinate with Marketing Communication to provide direction for products’ communication plan. Prepare overview presentations for internal and external use on product and industry.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The travel requirement for this position is at least 20% of the time. Ability to drive and travel on company business, extensively required. Office environment. No special physical demands required.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline. Master's degree or global equivalent a plus. May hold one or more industry certifications.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent understanding of industry practices
- Strong proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures
- Strong planning/organizational skills and techniques
- Strong decision making, analysis and problem solving skills with ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills and ability to deliver difficult messages
- Ability to build partnerships at all levels within the company, ability to build partnerships externally
- Good negotiating skills
- Resolve complex issues in effective ways
- Project management, consultative skills and ability to manage a budget
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Minimum five years Product Management and Marketing experience in the medical, dental, or pharmaceutical industries.
- MBA preferred.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.).
- Leadership skills a must.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Performing duties in a professional way, supporting Ortho Organizers’ Quality Policy. Must understand, follow and comply with regulatory requirements as applicable to various processes. An understanding of FDA Quality System Regulations (21 CFR 820) and ISO Standards (ISO 13485) is required.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree