|Title:||Digital Project Manager|
|Job Location:||Perth GPO, Western Australia - Australia|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Due to growth in our advisory business, we are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our Perth office. This role will see you working closely with clients and developers whilst using the latest industry techniques to research and build the best user experience, and engaging interfaces to deliver innovative technical solutions across diverse industries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage on-time and on budget delivery of our clients’ digital and data projects.
• Manage day-to-day client communications and ensure quality of service delivery.
• Manage the project delivery processes and the design and development team.
• Develop project plans across multiple disciplines for approval by the client.
• Manage phases of software development including requirements analysis, system design, specification, development, testing and implementation.
• Develop close working relationships and liaise with senior client representatives regarding provision of services related to the delivery of projects.
• Actively participate in Pre-Sales functions (attending meetings, delivering presentations, estimating effort, and writing tender responses and proposals)
• Liaise with architects, application developers and business/customer representatives.
• Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved across all deliverables within the service offerings and method assigned.
The successful applicant will have:
• Indicatively 5-7 years of experience in supervising/ leading others as a project manager
• Effective in working with and influencing clients and colleagues.
• Ability to manage and lead development teams, designers, contractors, and other multi-disciplinary teams to achieve a given objective.
• Experience with a project management methodology and software PM tools JIRA, Trello, and schedule, manage and action tasks using JIRA.
• Ability to meet tight schedules and cost targets without compromising customer requirements.
• High level of self and service awareness.