|Title:||Digital Transformation Lead|
|Job Location:||Minneapolis, Minnesota - United States|
|Salary:||$130,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||15% bonus|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Excellent, growing, stable company with great team
We have been engaged by a world renowned industrial company known for innovation to find a highly collaborative, exceptional communicator with strong technical skills. In this role you would lead cross-functional Supply Chain projects optimizing MRP and Data Analytics throughout the business.
The parent company leads the world in its industrial products niche, maintaining its edge via operational upgrades and innovation. An integrity driven West Point trained SVP of Operations has been recruited to drive lean and continuous improvement across the firm. Pre-pandemic the company saw 15% YOY North American growth and had just crested $2B in sales; they pivoted during the pandemic to preserve sales and improve the business with good result.
The next key hire is a Digital Transformation Lead who can perfect data integrity and analytics across the Supply Chain and facilitate business productivity and insight for all stakeholders. This is not primarily an IT job; we seek a business process expert who can translate raw information and ad hoc systems into productivity tools that translate into better, quicker, and more accurate decisions.
The successful candidate will partner with internal clients and stakeholders to identify areas of need across the business. Duties include: (1) managing data-analytics and developing new data management processes across business units, (2) developing detailed spend and category analyses to identify opportunities for operational and financial improvement, (3) overseeing the I-supplier roll out and data warehouse management systems and (4) quantifying improvements and promoting/spearheading new projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Provide strategic ownership of the data systems and processes supporting the Integrated Supply Chain with the intent to evaluate and recommend solutions to improve efficiency, reduce cost, and leverage progressive technologies to drive synergies across the Integrated Supply Chain and the broader organization.
• Provide full cycle project management of cross functional teams to implement system improvements including developing documentation of all processes and delivering training, as needed.
• Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scopes, system goals, and requirements, track project milestones.
• Partner with IT department to represent the systems needs of the Integrated Supply Chain and implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance
• Gather data, assess trends, identify gaps, use imperfect data to draw reasonable conclusions, and assemble a set of recommendations supported by numerical facts to develop a business case to garner executive support and provide ongoing communication to key business leaders.
• Develop detailed spend and category analyses to identify areas of opportunity within a diverse set of spend categories.
• Quantify the financial and operational impacts of the identified opportunities and build a business case to justify the investment in proceeding with the project.
• Analyze market trends in the different sector indices to analyze strategic planning for long range stability of cost and services. Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Information Systems, Supply Chain, Economics or similar is required; a Master’s degree in Business Administration is highly desirable.
• 8 plus years’ experience in supply chain or operations with experience coupled with expertise in information systems.
• Solid knowledge of data systems architecture and applications to facilitate cross- functional communication to achieve targeted outcomes.
• Strong negotiation skills, including an understanding of how the systems interact with each other.
• Track record of managing digital transformation projects with the ability to effectively communicate projects status and results to senior level executives and business reviews.
• Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to empower other to grown and deliver results.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree