Director Manufacturing Furniture Industry
|City Of Industry, California - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Company Paid Relocation expenses
As Director of Manufacturing you are responsible for:
- Customer Service
You have responsibility for the following departments:
- Inventory Control
Your KPI's are measured on:
- Timely Shipments
- Meeting Quality Standards
- Cost Objectives
- Developing a Mentoring a large team
- Elevating Production
- Changing Culture
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A Minimum of ten years’ experience leading a very large, nonunion, CPG manufacturing facility of several hundred employees.
- Furniture or Upholstery industry experience is a must
- Working knowledge of Lean
- Work experience using MRP systems.
- Outstanding Leadership and Communication skill
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree