|Hackensack, New Jersey - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
For this position you will begin your career with our client in NEW JERSEY and assist them in relocating their operations to North or South Carolina in the next 2-3 years.
Six figure salary plus bonus.
Company Paid Relocation expenses
- Responsible for quality of manufactured goods produced
- Manage scheduling and productivity
- Implement preventative maintenance schedule
- Manage direct and indirect labor of mill operations - approximately 50 employees
- Define, track and report on KPI's
- Manage all aspects of production
- Value streams and productivity improvements
- MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO NORTH OR SOUTH CAROLINA IN A FEW YEARS WITH OUR CLIENT
- A Minimum of eight years in Manufacturing
- Preferred industry is textile, furniture, fabric
- Any familiarity with looms and warping machines is a plus
- A strong engineering background - or experience in value streams to increase productivity
- Strong engineering and analytical skills regarding metrics
- Experienced in retooling and reshaping complex processes
- Strong safety measure/procedure background
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree