|Title:||Director of Environmental Health and Safety|
|Job Location:||Madison, Wisconsin - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||Excellent Benefits|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Long term client that provides and excellent work environment and career growth.
Our client is a highly regarded Consumer Products Manufacturing organization. Their commitment to quality products for the consumer has been recognized on a worldwide basis. They are also committed to being a great global citizen in Environmental Health and Safety. We are currently seeking a Director of EHS to lead the EHS effort of multiple manufacturing facilities. As the Director of EHS you will be providing strategic vision a $1.5 Billion dollar group to drive sustainability improvement in renewable energy programs, energy use reduction, resource conservation, recycling, carbon footprint, waste elimination, water reduction, and other green initiatives. You will also be tasked with developing future EHS bench strength for the organization.
This is a very high paced, employee driven environment, and your ability to motivate and lead will provide future promotional opportunities. Position reports to the Sr VP of Operations and Supply Chain.
This is a beautiful location in Central Wisconsin providing a great family friendly environment and with rich cultural opportunities. Excellent compensation and benefit package
* BS Degree in EHS, Safety, Environmental or similar
* 5 to 7 years of proven EHS management in a manufacturing setting
* Excellent knowledge of Environmental and Safety Compliance, Waste Water, Title V
* Open to travel of up to 50%, with a large portion being day time
* Key: Individual must possess strong technical background in Safety and Environmental regulations, ergonomics, behavior- based safety, problem solving/judgment, presentation skills, waste and energy conservation, managerial courage, ethics, and building effective relationships.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree