This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Director of Imaging Systems|
|Job Location:||Santa Barbara, California - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
The Director of Imaging Systems will be responsible for managing the product development, business development and product marketing activities and expectations related to global Imaging and resection business with an overall goal of meeting annual product sales targets. Candidates with strong experience in endoscopy, arthroscopy, rigid scopes, cameras, optics, etc. are encouraged to consider this role based in Santa Barbara, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide management of the Company’s Imaging business unit including understanding of products, market strategies, competition, manufacturing, costs, service & repairs, and finance
· Participate with US and OUS Territory Leaders and Product Managers to coordinate market strategies and product offerings
· Works to develop strategic plans for the optimization of production and sourcing of all related Imaging products.
· Identifies and oversees the implementation of innovative business development and sales strategies by leveraging product and service offerings in company's horizontal and vertical markets. Crafts solutions to meet customer needs while positioning company for future prospects.
· Provides support to senior management in negotiations, contract development, due diligence and other business or alliance development needs. May conduct smaller scale negotiations and negotiation of contracts to assist company business development activities.
· Interfaces with internal department senior management and external partners to develop and implement strategies, plans and business models.
· Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
· Individual must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Business Management or Marketing.
10 years’ experience in Management, Product Marketing and Sales of Video Endoscopy products required.
Five or more years of Video Sales/Product Marketing with preference to arthroscopy and other minimally invasive surgical endoscopy procedures. Medical Device Sales experience required.
International and US experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Experience in Arthroscopy and Minimally Invasive Surgical (MIS) Endoscopy Surgical Techniques, OR Protocol and business development in these specialties required.
Ability to speak two or more languages preferred.
Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Business Development Management Experience required. An emphasis on sales and product marketing management in the field of Arthroscopy and MIS Endoscopy preferred.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Video, Audio Visual, Voice Activation and Digital Documentation integration. Powered Instrumentation, Fluid Management and Electrosurgical Devices.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree