Director of Northeast Operations (Fintech firm)
|Wilmington, Delaware - United States
$150,000.00 - $200,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Great high-level opportunity for experienced fin-tech manager (SaaS, global delivery) to head up new office and partner with HQand C-suite to create a center of excellence. Requires polished leader with deep domain knowledge of investment/asset management client requirements, hands-on operations and client relationship skills.
Requires: 10+ years of managerial experience in financial technology (fin-tech) firm, experience with SaaS solutions specifically within asset/investment management clients
A leading financial technology provider (software as a service) for the investment management market seeks a dynamic, capable director to head up new office branch. Must be able to oversee general site operations and overall client relations and delivery, ensure that the company’s best practices and processes are reflected in new location and relationships with clients throughout the Northeastern U.S.
- Serve as a member of company leadership team; reporting to Head of Global Client Operations
- Provide overall leadership for the new office, with direct oversight of Global Delivery, Client Service and Software Development teams, indirect for other departments on site, and overall site management
- Communicate office plans, objectives and strategies broadly – throughout NE office and to senior company leadership
- Oversee NE and IM client relationships, assist with client onboarding of global relationships and oversee daily servicing operations, including reconciliations, month-end close, etc.
- Achieve KPI scores for the new office, including Net Promoter, Gross Margin, Revenue & EBITDA; promote KPI and scorecard culture
- Oversee client engagement model including client onsite visits, formal client reviews and formal reporting
- Manage internal and external team/stakeholder expectations through daily, weekly and monthly communication with resources/stakeholders at all levels (servicing team through C-level)
- Manage client expectations proactively to offset scope creep and maintain integrity of time budgets and schedules
- Assist in building a word-class Operations Team
- Actively manage the recruitment of key operations personnel (existing network that can be drawn from is a plus)
- 10+ years of experience in financial technology environment, including managerial experience and demonstrated leadership with departmental/ site/infrastructure responsibilities
- Familiarity with SaaS product solutions and how they address operational needs of the investment management market, including traditional asset managers
- Operational and processes knowledge, including data aggregation, Investment Accounting, Compliance, Performance & Risk Reporting, daily aggregation, reconciliation and validation of investment data
- Experience with overseeing client engagements and client onboarding
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus
- Superior communication skills and the ability to interact with clients and staff at all levels
- Exceptional leadership skills with a proven ability to motivate, collaborate and share vision
- Executive presence with outstanding presentation skills
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude; tactical and strategic planning experience
- Previous experience with a startup or small, growing firm is a plus.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree