This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Director of Patient Care Services - Home Health, RN|
|Job Location:||Potrero, California - United States|
|Salary:||$100,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Benefits include 3 weeks PTO Plus floating holidays, 401k, Health benefits and more.|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Salary is hard topped at 115K so please make sure they are within that range.
Seeking Director of Patient Care Services!
Clinical leaders like yourself may utilize your experience to teach and guide your team of talented clinicians to deliver quality patient care. Your heart, drive, and dedication will help impact the lives of not only your staff but also the lives of the families and patients we serve. As a new employee, you will enjoy a thorough, detailed and considerate on-boarding process to help your successful start. The training and continued education are extensive while promotional opportunities within our great organization are available to you as you grow with us.
As a Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) you will:
• Supervise day-to-day clinical and office operations.
• Properly guide new patient referrals to the appropriate clinical personnel
. Timely evaluations performed within 48 hours, otherwise ensure sufficiently documented warranted delays in care are provided.
• Trust & verify plans of treatment have been adequately reviewed and assessed for superb clinical content frequency goals and referrals
to other disciplines.
• Comply with legal requirements, standards, policies, and procedures including:
Code of Conduct
Quality First Documentation
Reports to: Regional Director of Operations
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
• California RN License (BSN preferred) active as well as unencumbered
• Three (3) or more years’ experience, within five (5) years, in a home health agency
. Minimum of one (1) year in a supervisory or administrative role
• Valid CPR certification
• Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) preferred
• Licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with the state and/or organization requirements
University - Associate's Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years