|Title:||Director of Quality Assurance - KS|
|Job Location:||McPherson, Kansas - United States|
|Salary:||$90,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Director of Quality Assurance MUST BE BLACK BELT— McPherson, KS
$90,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year plus great benefits, car etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Knowledge of computer programs including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SAP, QMS, CRM and CAQ.
· Knowledge of Statistical Process Control software
· Broad knowledge of theory and principles of statistics and statistical process control
· Working knowledge of ISO certification audits and internal audit processes
· Knowledge of auditing and certification methodologies
· Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing quality systems
· Knowledge of inspection and control methods, techniques and documentation
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated Root Cause and Corrective Action/Problem solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to lead, supervise and manage employees in a team environment
· Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
· Ability to be detail-oriented with strong quantitative analytical skills with an innovative approach to problem solving
· Ability to manage a budget
· Ability to implement policy and procedures
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and assignments in order to meet deadlines
· Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate complex work and maintain a high degree of accuracy
· Ability to have a clear understanding of the relationship between metrics analysis as it relates to root cause problems
· Ability to perform with superior service, reflecting a positive company image while sustaining a positive attitude with those you interact with; always going above and beyond to help others out, regardless of their position or department.
· Ability to adhere to the highest standards of quality while continually performing at the highest possible level.
Education, Certification/License & Work Experience
· Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Quality, Business Administration or related discipline
· 5+ years of QA systems implementation and management experience
· 5 years of experience managing others
· Plant experience strongly desired
· Six Sigma green-belt/black-belt certification preferred
Special Job Dimensions
· Will be required to travel up to 40% of the time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
This position is not eligible for work visa sponsorship. Applicants must possess unrestricted US work authorization.
Contact me for a more detailed Job Decription
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree