|Title:||Director: Customer Success|
|Job Location:||New York City, New York - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
· A fulfilling work environment with an ability to be heard, contribute, learn and stretch and grow
· A competitive salary, plus bonus opportunity for exceeding goals
· Stock options for long term wealth building opportunity
·A comprehensive and competitive benefits package with comprehensive and affordable health and dental insurance, flex spend account, 401k plan, the works
· The ability to work flexibly, in the office and remotely
As Director of Customer Success, you and your team are responsible for the customer’s experience from the time they sign with us all through their tenure as a client.
Onboarding, Training, Supporting Managed Services, and Renewing client relationships falls within the set of your and your team’s responsibilities, but, equally important, you are tasked with structuring the workflow and teams to facilitate our increasing client base which includes SMB, mid-market, and Enterprise clients with varying needs and knowledge levels.
The ideal candidate has worked in companies that provide or rely on market research information and you understand the difference between providing “just support” and creating an unparalleled customer experience. You are ready to take your experience to the next level with a company that has a product that clients love and that is growing rapidly. This role reports directly into Senior Management.
· 4-6 years of professional in Client facing Customer Service and Customer Success roles with proven increasing responsibilities.
· Proven expertise motivating and managing a small team of Support and Engagement managers.
· Experience working in a Market Research or MR related environment and an innate understanding of the value of research information for clients is key
· Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Expertise with Google tools like Docs, Slides, and Sheets
· College degree or equivalent experience from another source
· Experience with marketing and sales enablement tools such as Hubspot preferred
· Well-versed with the latest social media trends and an active user across multiple channels
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree