This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||District Sales Manager (KH-7758)|
|Job Location:||Toledo, Ohio - United States|
|Salary:||$80,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||$1,500 quarterly commission potential + Vehicle|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
District Sales Manager - Mid-West Territory
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing an Agricultural Company who is searching for a District Sales Manager for an established territory. The District Sales Manager is responsible for aggressively growing and supporting the sales, marketing and profit objectives of the Company, within their designated territory.
To accomplish this, a district manager must:
- Develop a comprehensive annual territory sales plan in alignment with the objectives of the Company, maximizing the Company’s product and service offering within their territory;
- Meet or exceed sales targets.
- Develop individual dealer plans on how to grow the business.
- Upgrade poor performing dealers to meet the sales and business objectives;
- Participate and support Company training activities;
- Develop a professional relationship with key local industry influentials;
- Conduct all business and personal affairs in a professional and ethical way.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience of 5-7 years required.
- Experience in sales preferably with a dealer network.
- Background in agriculture or chemicals is helpful.
- 50% travel required