Division Sales Manager
|Gastonia, North Carolina - United States
$110,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Can be remote when not traveling. Willing to recruit from regional area, especially if it's within NC or SC. They are confident there is a candidate somewhere that's close enough states outside the regional area are not preferred
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Top reasons to work for my client:
- Career advancement opportunities! Promotes from within!
- Strong and stable growing company!
- High visibility! CEO Accessible to everyone!
- Competitive Benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability!
- Get PTO and holidays!
- Company-matching 401k!
- Profit Sharing!
If that’s you, let’s talk!
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing, the Division Manager is responsible for acting as the principal selling agent for the company’s Industrial Fabrics Division. The Division Manager will cover a geography that is currently focused in the United States and Canada. In addition to performing direct sales, this individual will be a key member of management that acts internally as the primary source of industry, product, economic, or other knowledge that could impact sales and overall company business.
- Build and maintain strong relationships, with decisions makers and influencers, at all existing accounts.
- Drive profitable division growth by identifying and penetrating new markets for company products.
- Act as the commercial lead for the division, providing key input for managing the development of new products as well as changes to existing products.
- Serve as a program manager internally, frequently meeting with plant personnel to iensure production, and customer quality and customer service issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Create and maintain a market analysis of the markets served as well as target markets for growth.
- Monitor sales performance against established objectives and create strategies and actions to iensure goals and objectives are met.
- Travel to existing and potential customers with the ability to effectively communicate with both front line and executive level managers.
Experience you will need:
- 5-10 years’ experience selling reinforcement fabrics in to industrial or commercial applications.
- Strong working knowledge of the rubber industry, preferably rubber hose fabrication.
- Ability to travel overnight up to 60%, or as needed, based on customer demand.
- Four-year degree from an accredited university
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and face-to-face.
- Aggressive, self-motivated and always pursuing that next sale.
- Excellent organization skills and diligent follow through discipline.
- Understands the importance that internal selling plays in external sales success, customer satisfaction and product development.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree