This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Dynamics 365 Business Analyst|
|Job Location:||Bellevue, Washington - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Great opportunity with company that is set to expand rapidly. Their products save lives so you can make a difference.
The Dynamics 365 Business Analyst (D365 BA) helps financial management and procurement processes gain efficiency by obtaining, documenting, and analyzing requirements, then determining how best to use Dynamics 365 to produce data-driven solutions. The D365 BA is the critical link between business objectives and technology solutions. The D365 BA is collaborative and trusted partner that is responsible for the delivering the right features at the right time to all Dynamics 365 stakeholders. The D365 BA applies their knowledge of Dynamics 365 capabilities and limitations to guide the business to the best solutions.
• Engage stakeholders to obtain and document requirements
• Develop and define functional roadmaps and articulate business value of solutions
• Write user stories
• Communicate with management and stakeholders
• Coordinate with system administrators, developers, and architects
• Analyze data and produce business insights
• Facilitate the delivery of business solutions
• Create and deliver presentations
• Manage and analyze Dynamics 365 enhancements
• Apply frameworks and methodology to Dynamics 365 projects
• Create user training materials
• Solve issues during testing
• Understand current business processes and document processes in development
• Passion: Contagious excitement about the company – sense of urgency. Commitment to continuous improvement.
• Integrity: Commitment, accountability, and dedication to the highest ethical standards.
• Collaboration/Teamwork: Inclusion of Team Member regardless of geography, position, and product or service.
• Action/Results: High energy, decisive planning, timely execution.
• Innovation: Generation of new ideas from original thinking.
• Customer Focus: Exceed customer expectations, quality of products, services, and experience always present of mind.
• Emotional Intelligence: Recognizes, understands, manages one’s own emotions and is able to influence others. A critical skill for pressure situations.
• Experience using Agile or Hybrid-Agile methodology
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical skills with attention on the details
• Ability to think creatively and holistically
• Strong teambuilding and influence skills
• 3+ years’ experience conducting business analysis
• 2+ years’ experience with Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
• Previous experience performing data analysis
• Expert knowledge of Dynamics 365 data model and data management best practices
• Basic knowledge of accounting principles, financial planning & analysis
• Must have the highest ethical standards and personal integrity
• Experience with Dynamics AX 2012
• BS or BA in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
• Broad knowledge of process improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma, Lean or TQM
• Prior experience in medical technology or other life science industries