|Job Location:||Chicago, Illinois - United States|
|Salary:||$90,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Global manufacturing company seeks an EHS Manager for their Chicago suburb plant. Will be responsible for managing the EHS programs for 2 plants totaling 500 employees.
· Global manufacturing company seeks an EHS Manager for their Chicago suburb plant. This facility is located 20 minutes south of Midway airport.
· Will be responsible for managing the EHS programs for 2 plants totaling 500 employees.
o Developing applicable EHS programs and audit for execution against the program requirements
o Championing continuous improvement processes relating to six sigma safety, lean, digitized learning and operational excellence
o Integrating and partner with business leaders demonstrating EHS value in creating a culture supporting prevention and compliance
o Training teams on various safety discipline
o Leading and participating in safety committee meetings
· 5+ years of experience managing within a manufacturing environment
· Bachelor's degree (BS) in a Scientific, Environmental or Engineering field
· Knowledgeable of EHS disciplines, sciences and regulations
· OHSAS 18001 and VPP experience is preferred
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree