|Job Location:||Rockford, Illinois - United States|
|Salary:||$85,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Bonus eligible|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Could lead into a Director over 3 plants within a year.
This position is responsible for administering safety programs to ensure employee safety and compliance with federal, state and local Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) laws. This position will assist with the identification of existing and potential hazards at the site and recommend corrective measures to eliminate risk.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Safety, Environmental Science, or related technical field.
· Three to five years of experience in a safety role.
· Effective leadership and coaching skills with a record of success motivating others.
· Dynamic personality with ability and willingness to promote appropriate change and improvement.
· Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills to build strong interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization.
· Flexibility to conduct safety training on off shifts when required.
· Experience with cross-function communication and teamwork in a manufacturing environment.
· Proficient in MS Office Suite particular Excel, Word and Outlook.
PREFEERED Certifications & Licenses:
· Current First Aid and CPR certifications
· CSHM (Certified Safety and Health Manager) or CSMP (Certified Safety Management Practitioner) certification.
· OSHA 30 Certification
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree