ERP Manager - Pharmaceuticals
|Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
$75,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for an ERP Manager who will assist in the development, planning, and implementation of a newly designed SAP/S4 Hanna system as well as oversees the ongoing smooth operation and daily running of the system in alignment with business unit expectations. Supply SAP/ERP configuration and analysis for business requirements to drive the design and implementation of new business processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- SAP Database Maintenance Plans and Administration, End-User Support and System Administration.
- Implement and support the following SAP S4/Hanna modules: Finance, Sales, Customer Management, Supply Chain, Inventory Warehouse, and Production planning.
- Support end user reporting and analysis requirements, for the sales, operations, and executive management teams by generation of new requested reports.
- Generate and verify accuracy of reports using tools such as FACTS, SAP, BI, BO and excel based tools.
- Responsible for the training of business unit analysts on report generation and reporting tools to create a self-sufficient business analyst for on-going report generation.
- Define user interfaces and functional specifications.
- Verify accuracy of data, and the maintenance and support of the data warehouse.
This Candidate will Develop:
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) trading partners per customer requests to include ERP integration processing.
- Problem resolution procedures for the EDI system.
- Trading partner barcode shipping labels as per specifications.
- Change control, project coordination and performance monitoring
- Project status tracking and manage project issues and risks
- Regular status reports to department head
- Training programs and transfer knowledge to other team members, users and stakeholders as required
- Relationships with third party suppliers and coordinate resources and tasks
- Department projects to include planning, implementation and support roles.
- System administration, trouble-shooting and upgrade activities for ERP and EDI systems
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- ERP Systems: 5 years (Required)
- SAP: 3 years (Preferred)
- 3-5 years of leadership, management and project management experience required, experience managing technical teams.
- Technically proficient in SQL Server Management and Database Administrator functions including capacity planning, configuration and management of maintenance plans and queries.
- SAP Business One authorizations and user account administration, reporting, forms administration, end-user support.
- Must have an extensive knowledge of business unit and department processes in a Life Science manufacturing facility.
- Strong background in all aspects of ERP related operations for Finance and Account, Inventory Control, Manufacturing and Logistics.
- Experience with Crystal Reports is preferred.
- Basic understanding of networks, thin-client and server virtualization, MS security domain model, and Windows Server concepts is desirable
- Strong MS Office user including manipulation and maintenance of complex spreadsheets and Pivot Tables.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to simplify complex ideas in basic terms to discuss with end-users, managers and business leaders.
- Good understanding of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) components, messages and infrastructure e.g. 850 (Purchase Order), 856 (Advanced Shipment Notifications), 810 (invoice) etc.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree