E-Commerce Sales Manager - Pharmaceuticals
|Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
$70,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for an E-Commerce Sales Manager who will oversee the company's Domestic eCommerce channel strategy and customer management to grow sales and achieve leadership of company products. The E-Commerce manager will understand the commercial aspects of business and be an integral member of the Retail Sales team, helping develop and implement the company's go to market strategy. They will be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing sales and marketing plans with key accounts to achieve sales targets and category leadership. Responsibilities will include channel strategy development, account planning, annual budgeting, promotional planning, forecasting and relationship building with key customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of the Domestic E-Commerce strategy and sales plans with key customers in accordance with corporate goals.
- Manage the Domestic eCommerce channel, both B2B wholesale and B2C marketplace for the Pet Division and oversee all digital activities within the E-Commerce channel.
- Manage and build relationship with E-Commerce accounts to deliver annual sales and profit targets in Domestic markets and establishes short and long-term sales goals for all e-commerce products.
- Provide P&L oversight for key accounts to maximize profitability by growing top line sales and managing selling expenses.
- Develop annual sales and marketing plans with Marketing Director and create and execute annual promotional plans for pet products with customers.
- Collaborate cross functionally with brand marketing to help define go to market strategies from product concept to product launch through analysis and research to meet customer needs.
- Understand the competitive landscape and develop strategies that position brands as category leaders.
- Develop annual eCommerce budget, recommend and manage pricing, trade budgets and spending effectiveness.
- In collaboration with Demand Planning, create annual forecast and provide monthly updates and inputs to allow for on-time delivery.
- Advise marketing on market demand and insights, promotional opportunities to inform future campaign ideas, incentives and bonus offers.
- Oversee brand protection and collaborate with Brand Protection and Marketing to remedy problems.
- Communicate with other departments within the organization to foster teamwork and effectiveness.
- 5+ years of eCommerce sales and account management experience domestically or internationally
- Commercial awareness, marketing and sales background
- In depth understanding of developing executing sales and marketing strategy, plans and campaigns
- Strong commercial and analytical skills - experience analyzing data and actively communicating business unit KPI's to the executive team and other business units
- Working knowledge of e-commerce contracts and understanding Terms and Conditions by which everyday business is conducted.
- Pet category experience a plus
- Domestic travel 10%-20%
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of web promotion strategies: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), paid search, display advertising, pay-per-click campaigns. Proficient in Microsoft suite
Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in business or sales/marketing related discipline, with a minimum of five years related experience and/or training. MBA a plus.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree