This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Electrical Design Engineer|
|Job Location:||Springfield, Illinois - United States|
|Salary:||$90,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Electrical Design Engineer
The chosen candidate will develop and layout circuit board designs utilizing latest technology electrical systems for various applications. They will be responsible for researching systems ideas and drawing up plans for these systems. They will develop system specifications and layouts as well as test their systems and make adjustments as needed. In addition, they provide support throughout the manufacturing of the electrical systems they have designed.
• Prepares or directs preparation of product or system layout and detailed drawings and schematics.
• Directs and coordinates manufacturing or building of prototype product or system.
• Plans and develops experimental test programs.
• Analyzes test data and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications.
• Evaluates engineering test results for possible application to developments of systems or other uses.
• Design, create software, and develop CBA testers for production.
• Creates Bill of Materials on new products / prototypes. Prepares documentation for new products and prototypes for production implantation.
• Uses computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to formulate and test electronic designs.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree