|Title:||Electrical Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer Job # 3202|
|Job Location:||Carson, California - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Job # 3202
The RF Electrical Manufacturing Engineer will foster a professional Manufacturing engineering function within our company. You will develop test procedures, methods and tools for test, verification and certification of our electronic and RF/Microwave products including, but not limited to, validating testing activities of manufacturing equipment and integrated antenna measurement systems. The individual will participate in design verification of new equipment and contribute in preparing product compliance documentation. This position includes working with our Systems and Manufacturing engineers to troubleshoot integrated controls and RF systems. Additionally this engineer will develop efficient methods of assembling and testing electrical products and create and maintain work instructions.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop, maintain and improve RF/Microwave testing for engineering characterization and pre-production test validation.
• Develop procedures and tools for testing, calibration and verification of standard products in cooperation with design engineers.
• Maintain equipment calibration.
• Participate in Failure Analysis when repetitive failure of equipment occurs.
• Ensure accurate documentation and measurement records of product parameters and process control performance.
• Assist and train Equipment Test Specialists and Assemblers, when required, in assembly, troubleshooting, and repairing standard products.
*** We respectfully ask that Entry Level candidates or/and students not apply ***
You must meet the requirements to obtain and maintain a U.S. government security clearance
It is highly desirable to have Six Sigma and Lean experience, coupled with 5 years minimum of industry work history
- This position may require some domestic and international travel
• Solid knowledge in electronics; analog, power, digital, and RF.
• Experience in machine controls and servo tuning.
• Experience in developing test instructions and procedures.
• Experience in RF/microwave component testing and characterization.
• Analytical reasoning and problem solving.
• Proven ability in setting up and qualifying RF/Microwave test benches (>100GHz frequencies).
• Programming skills: Labview environment, C/C++, C#, Visual Basic, or Python are considered a plus.
• Ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance.
• Good communication skills written, spoken and interpersonal skills.
DESIRABLE SKILLS INCLUDE:
• Knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean, and ISO Quality processes a plus
• Programming skills in C/C++, C#, Visual Basic, or Python would be considered a plus
EDUCATION: A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Manufacturing Engineering with a minimum of 5 Years of industry work history in designing, building and testing electronic products, systems, modules and test equipment
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree