Electrical Product Design Engineer
|Saint Louis, Missouri - United States
$80,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Prefer regional but will consider all qualified applicants
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Bring your independent thinking and work for a medium size company with opportunity to work from conception to completion of product.
Challenge your above average creative abilities in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Contribute to the creation of innovative and cutting-edge products. Receive mentoring from experienced managers.
- Be responsible for developing new product designs and improving existing products.
- Analyze specifications and data andspecify electrical components and assemblies.
- Prepare electrical schematics and coordinates prototype production.
- Develop software.
- Perform testing and evaluate the results.
- Creates final drawings and the Bill of Materials.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Experience with product design, prototyping and testing of control systems and embedded systems.
- Application of programming concepts to a variety of software languages, including C and LabView.
- Understandsand has experience with mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of industry compliance requirements and regulations. MIL, Aerospace, a plus
- Knowledge of electrical CAD programs a plus.
- Knowledge of FPGA and VHDL a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management and scheduling abilities