This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Electrical Supervisor- Industrial Maintenance|
|Job Location:||Armorel, Arkansas - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Standard hours are Monday- Friday 40-45 hours/week. However, there may be times when this Supervisor will have to stay to finish something or work on a project. He or she will earn Straight Time OT (Supplemental Comp) for any hours in excess of 48 hours in a given week. For example a 6am-4pm shift is possible. The schedule has flexibility as long as the work gets done and the Supervisor is present at 8:30am for the daily meeting.
Responsible for Plant Electrical Maintenance
Reports to: Maintenance Manager Reports include: 8 Electricians
- Promote the practice of working safely through demonstrating and enforcing
- Proficient at use of safety, environmental and emergency response procedures.
Performs Engineering functions to support the ongoing modifications and
enhancements to equipment.
- Prepares specifications and reviews plant for proposed renovation projects.
- Review engineering or architectural drawings drawing for accuracy and
- Directs and inspects work performed by contractors to determine adherence to
plans and specifications on all plant equipment.
- Keeps records and prepares reports of plant performance
- Utilize equipment performance data to determine proper maintenance
- Uses “Root Cause Analysis” techniques in troubleshooting practices and
- Supervision of plant electricians
- Deal proficiently with human relations related issues.
- Troubleshoot technical problems
- Manage in house or external projects
- Plan and organize major plant maintenance outages.
- Use AutoCAD to participate in designing new equipment or modify existing
- Failure analysis and report on failed components
- Use computerized maintenance management and purchasing systems
- Prepare RFE’s as assigned
- Maintaining positive relations and building new ones with trusted suppliers and contractors
Electrical Maintenance Experience Supervising Electromechanical Technicians and/or Electricians
Excellent communication and people management skills