Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
|Richmond, Virginia - United States
$105,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- This a growing company that is both young (being 2 years old) and stable (being profitable for many decades under global company before spinning off to grow)
- Have a hand in shaping who the company is going to be in 5-10 years
- Great career growth with the company
- Perform basic electrical and instrument engineering functions in a capital engineering organization under the direction of the lead instrumentation and electrical engineers.
- Strong understanding of P&IDs and control logic.
- Design electrical equipment, controls and instruments per OEM specifications.
- Review project proposals, owner/contractor specifications and any other requirements for preparing projects.
- Prepare design information and the documentation for the assigned capital expenditures, major maintenance and/or construction activities they are assigned.
- Must be able analyze field data in operating facilities.
- Help prepare regular progress reports and other information to reflect on going work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Instrument Engineering.
- Must have industrial experience in a chemical, industrial, paper or manufacturing facility with exposure to construction practices.
- 4+ years of engineering experience.
- Preferred hands-on experience in installation, operation, and maintenance of equipment in industrial facility.
- Desirable to have Engineering Fundamentals Exam completed
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and computer literacy required.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree