This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Electromagnetic Test Development Manager Job # 3195|
|Job Location:||Atlanta, Georgia - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Job # 3195
We are currently hiring a capable engineer within the Electromagnetic industry who will be leading our design / analytical group which develop electromagnetic test instruments, design and analytical tools used within the Low Observable (LO), Antenna, Radar Cross Section (RCS) EMI / EMC, and computational Electromagnetic industries.
You must possess significant experience in both the computational Electromagnetic and test / measurement areas. A capable candidate will be able to apply computational techniques to our customers measurement applications. Your skills should include a proven track record of leading a group within the antenna & electromagnetic testing industry.
The select candidate will visit and interface with our Defense, Military and DoD contractors frequently, and will have some international and domestic travel.
You will lead a team of people in developing electromagnetic design and analysis tools, and work with:
o antenna design group in specifying custom products for measurement applications.
o academic customers to guide their research efforts.
o customers to understand specific test requirements and develop tailored solutions.
• Be a source of expertise on the applicability of various types of test facilities (Compact Ranges, Near-field or Far-field) to specific measurement requirements.
• Lead the corporate effort related to customer training courses.
• Identify in-house developed computational tools that can be commercialized and offered as products.
• Provide technical support to Sales for proposals and customer site visits.
• Develop the technical content of proposals, including system block diagrams, estimates of material, labor, and schedules with written descriptions of the system.
• Write papers for industry conferences on measurement techniques and best practices that promote the company’s image as a technical leader in the industry.
• Attend industry conferences to deliver papers/presentations.
• Compile staffing budgets, conduct performance reviews and monthly departmental reviews to management.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to establish partner relationships with internal and external customers.
• Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and cope well with complexity.
• Ability to obtain security clearance.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
• You will have expertise in Antenna / RF testing and designs.
• Development of custom Matlab CEM code for custom analysis purposes, and the development of test scripts is a desirable attribute.
• Use of commercial Computational Electromagnetic codes like Ansys HFSS, FEKO, CST Microwave studio, or GRASP.
• Familiarity with automated RF test equipment (such as Network Analyzers, Power meters, Spectrum Analyzers, etc.)
• Microsoft Office software (Word and PowerPoint)
MSEE or physics and 10+ years of experience in antenna and electromagnetic testing at the minimum is required, a PhD is Desired
******** US citizen is a must *****
University - Master's Degree