This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Journeyman Electrician (industrial)|
|Job Location:||Atlanta, Georgia - United States|
|Salary:||$27.00 - $30.00 - US Dollars - Hourly|
|Other Compensation:||time and a half OT., 401K with match, family oriented healthcare benefits. promotional opportunities|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES! Will work 1st shift initially, switch to 2nd shift, then there is a possibility of promotion and moving back into 1st shift.
Purpose of position:To reduce down-time on equipment through preventive maintenance program. Repair electrical equipment and manufacturing machinery, having an understanding of electrical schematics related to machinery. Will be trained initially on how to repair some equipment and machinery.
Reports to: Plant Manager
· Master complex machine repairs including the coordination of outside resources.
· Independently capable of operating all machine tools without supervision.
· Must have electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills from power source to machine.
· Determine the best method and use judgment to determine safest steps to complete repairs.
· Understand Industrial electrical needs, including electrical schematics related to machinery.
· Some emergency repairs as needed with some off-shift work. Retrofit repair. Some training provided initially if needed.
· Service, repair and make necessary modifications for all electrical equipment and manufacturing machinery.
· Basic diagnostics or troubleshooting of plc’s.
Measurements and Focus
Time required by position: 40-50 hours/week-Working hours after trained on first shift will move into a 2nd shift role for a time and then there will be a promotional opportunity to move back to 1st shift upon promotion into a leadership role
Primary strengths/gifts/talents required: