This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Cincinnati, Ohio - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Elevator Service Group of my customer is growing quickly! Customer offers training for all employees, competitive wages and benefits packages including:
Company celebrated 40 years recently & has been a leader in the industrial service industry. Safety is top priority and their programs were honored by the National Safety Council for the last 4 consecutive years. The company has a strong company culture.
Ideal candidates will hold a State Elevator License and have successfully passed the NAEC, CET, or NEIEP elevator mechanic's exam, have 3+ years of documented work experience and will:
• Possess knowledge of troubleshooting elevator motor control relay systems
• Demonstrate the ability/desire to follow procedures and techniques in compliance with regulations
• Possess the knowledge and ability to access, maintain, and repair industrial elevators
• Demonstrate the ability to read and interpret schematics
• Demonstrate the ability to follow troubleshooting and testing protocols of equipment
• Comply with all safety regulations and codes
• Demonstrate the ability to complete service reports and inspection documentation accurately
• Adhere to all company policies including safety, appearance, and customer service
• Onsite representation of the company as an expert and a professional
Mechanics are also eligible for our annual Team Incentive Bonus; cell phones, and company trucks are also provided.
The qualified candidate will be able to pass drug, alcohol, background, and motor vehicle checks and will meet the following:
Possess or be eligible to get a TWIC card
Posses a State Elevator License
3+ years of experience in elevator service, repair and inspection
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and sit or stand for long periods of time
Strong communication skills, written and verbal
Exceptional customer service skills