|Title:||Embedded Software Engineer|
|Job Location:||Rockledge, Florida - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Our client offers competitive benefits: vacation, holiday, and personal leave, 401k, plus company matching, comp time, principal investigator incentives, relocation reimbursement, etc. They pay 100 percent of the healthcare costs for all employees. Our coverage includes medical as well as dental, vision, and life insurance.
Our client is a solutions-oriented research, development and manufacturing organization. Their mission is to develop and implement emerging technologies into military and private sector products that provide a technological advantage. Areas of expertise include thermal control, energy conversion, power electronics, turbo-machinery, chemical technology and materials science.
Due to continued growth, our firm is seeking talented Electrical Engineers for a variety of roles including power electronics design, control algorithm development, embedded system design, and analog circuit design. Electrical Engineers play a critical role in developing not only our power electronics products, but provide vital sub-system design support for products related to thermal control and energy conversion.
Successful candidates will provide innovative engineering in the design and layout of PCBs, programming of microcontrollers, development of control algorithms for power converters, work with state-of-the-art wide bandgap semiconductor devices, and design analog circuitry.
Specific Duties and competencies include:
• Develop software architecture to support a wide range of power converters
• Design and test embedded software for power converters and motor control
• Design, implement, and test advanced digital control algorithms, digital filters and the general control of power electronics systems
• Develop graphical user interface to monitor system
• Work with team to test high power electronic converters (AC-DC, DC-AC, DC-DC) and high speed motor drives
• Design, layout, fabricate, and test printed circuit boards
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree