|Title:||Embedded Software Engineer|
|Job Location:||Seattle, Washington - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Our Seattle area client seeks a passionate Embedded Software Engineer for full cycle development projects to create scalable and optimized software systems to support tools used by >5,000 engineering - field professionals in the industrial space. This is a rewarding opportunity to be a key contributor to developing products that influence the success of the organization.
Position: Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Seattle, WA area
• A rapidly growing worldwide leader in engineering services
• Comprehensive benefits
• No third party inquiries (not open to C2C)
• This is direct hire role
• Relocation assistance can be available
• Full life cycle design and implementation of software of embedded devices and systems.
• Design, develop, code, review, test and debug system software.
• Enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability. Integrate new product designs.
• Establish and refine source code repository.
• Develop, test and enhance framework.
• Develop new code for micro-controllers.
• BS degree with major in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Electrical Engineering, or a related engineering subject.
• 5+ years of full life cycle embedded software development experience in C and C++.
• Multitasking, real-time OS experience. FreeRTOS.
• Experience establishing source code repositories.
• Software CM tools. Defect tracking.
• OS coding. IP protocols. Interfaces. Hardware subsystems.
• Schematics. Component data sheets. Xilinx.
• Industrial automation, mechanical, electrical, NDT, FPGA, algorithms.
• Interpersonal skills for cross-team, project team, collaboration.
• Leadership experience or leadership potential and aspirations.
• A stable record of full time direct employment
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree