|Job Location:||Auburn, Indiana - United States|
|Salary:||$100,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Full Benefits|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Salary range is 100k-110k
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Orthodontia, Vision, AD&D, Life, Flexible Spending Acct, 401k w/company match, Paid holidays, vacation, sick days. Insurance is 90/10 coverage with $250/$500 deductible (Single/Family). Employee bi-weekly contribution of $26/$56 (Single/Family). Free on-site medical clinic for employees and dependents.
Relocation: Company will pay for the move of household goods and 30 days of temporary housing.
Under the general supervision of the Plant Manager, coordinates and directs the effort of engineers, tool room and maintenance to assure that, through tooling programs, product quality and quantity meet or exceed customer expectations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Responsible for the continuous improvement of the plant and advanced
2. Interface with customer, corporate, and plant engineering to resolve quality or quantity
concerns and has authority to make decisions concerning same.
3. Authority to select, develop, motivate, and train qualified, skilled people to assure quality of
4. Assist other departments in the attainment of goals by providing engineering and technical
assistance and/or tooling as necessary.
5. Team leader in all engineering functions in plant, corporate exercises and Tool Shop build
and design programs, including: OSHA regulations, ergonomics, safety of personal
equipment, tooling and equipment quality, maintenance and efficiency, plant engineering,
preventative maintenance, engineering, and containerizing and empowered to make decisions
6. Lead and support LTA, MOS, and continuous improvement programs.
7. Performs other essential functions as assigned.
|Requirements||JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Prefer four year college degree in engineering or the equivalent experience. Must have excellent managerial and supervisory skills, verbal and written communication skills, and working knowledge of plant-wide engineering functions.
MAJOR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
The employee will be required to walk, push, pull, reach overhead, and bend to the floor. Will be required to exert up to 25 pounds of pressure occasionally.
Normal factory environment. Hazard may include result from loud noises, physical dangers from operating machines and machine parts, and breathing of dust or fumes.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree