Enterprise Sales Executive
contact recruiter for details
|Commissions that will equal the base salary
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
I have known the founder/CEO for 20 years. Company has a UVP in the marketplace and they have a 95% renewal rate. They received funding recently which gives them this catalyst to expand.
Our client is the premier media monitoring and analytics solution for communications professionals at the world’s leading Fortune 500 companies, associations, and government agencies. Their proprietary combination of powerful software and trained analysts empower these global clients with actionable metrics regarding their traditional and social media coverage.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a hands-on, results-oriented sales professional who wants to earn great money and who loves to help clients solve problems with a solution that stands head and shoulders above the competition. They should have a passion and a drive to walk into the C-Suite of prospects and lead a smart, powerful conversation that focuses on the needs of the customer.
- Take a proactive approach to building a strong sales pipeline from initial interaction all the way through closed business.
- Methodically take marketing-generated leads and move them through a thoughtful, organized sales process.
- Augment the marketing-generated leads with their own outreach to prospects using emails, calls, LinkedIn, and other methods.
- Lead executive-level conversations (often C-suite meetings) to tie the company’s solution to the strategic needs of the organization (thereby avoiding transactional purchasing mindsets).
- Understand how to translate the needs and challenges of prospects into solutions to help support the growth and performance of their business.
- Build a territory attack plan which is thoughtful, methodical, and effective.
- Monitor and report sales activity within Salesforce and leverage sales enablement technologies to drive targeted and effective outreach.
- Reliably forecast expected deal closes and progress on earlier stage opportunities.
- Smartly manage and leverage company resources throughout the sales process including Marketing, Sales Operations, and the Executive Team.
- Regularly review pipeline and strategies with the head of sales to develop, refine, and improve your go-to-market approach.
- Participate in industry events as needed in order to network and uncover opportunities.
- Up to 25% travel (when applicable).
- Established tenure selling both data and business insight solutions including:
- Business intelligence solutions
- Information-based insights and solutions-based services
- Solutions that give insights to company or CEO
- 7-10+ years new sales (hunting) experience; minimum of 2 years carrying enterprise level quota accounts of $850,000-$2,000,000+ ARR.
- Experience selling 5-15 deals annually and managing a sales cycle of 3-12+ months.
- Earlier career experience as a mid-market sales executive or sales development rep showing progression and promotion.
- Track record of repeated, ongoing excellence versus peers and delivering results, such as: President’s Club, >100% goal, top percent of all peer reps.
- Experience and confidence to have a 1:1 business conversation with CCOs/CMOs.
- Consultative thinking skills: Ability to ask good probing questions, exposing prospect’s pain, timing, budget, process, etc.
- Understanding of large businesses functions: Knowledge of budget and its timing, understanding of the appropriate decision makers, ability to work cross-functionally.
- Strong negotiator: selling on value over price, selling against the competitive set, knowing where the money may be buried.
- Experience collaborating with sales engineers or similar multi-person solution teams.
- Ability to get things done, solving tricky problems that do not have an obvious answer.
- Intensely organized in their sales processes, notes, and follow-ups.
- Outstanding attention to detail in all aspects of their work, including not only presentations and proposals, but basic business functions like email communications, meeting agendas, and travel planning.
Information for Recruiters Only
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree