This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Regional Manager|
|Job Location:||Tulare, California - United States|
|Salary:||$100,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Regional Enviromental Health and Safety Manager
Location: Central Valley California / Tulare
Wage: $100k - $115k / year
A local agricultural based company in the Central Valley area is seeking a safety and environmental
professional to help lead and implement company safety and environmental programs. The right fit
candidate will possess previous experience managing EHS programs and will be assisting with three
locations (located within 45 minutes of each other in the Central Valley area).
What you get to do:
* Collaborates with management and Corporate EHS Director to develop, prepare, and implement
safety policies and procedures.
* Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local safety laws, regulations, codes, and rules.
* Ensures completion of required OSHA recordkeeping and reporting.
* Provides technical and administrative support to the executive safety committee.
* Identifies opportunities to minimize workplace injuries, accidents, and health problems.
* Conducts and track employee safety related training.
* Reviews safety training and recommends revisions, improvements, and updates through building
compliance and safety audits.
* Reviews accident and incident reports and provide root cause analysis.
* Oversee transportation safety related issues to ensure company is following Department of
Transportation regulations, Federal Motor Carrier Guidelines and Department of Motor Vehicles.
* Utilize computer based safety management system to enter plant specific information, safety
training, proactive safety incidents, hazards identified, and corrective actions.
What we need from you:
* Bachelor's degree
* Minimum 3 years of safety, compliance, and training related work.
* Solid knowledge and understanding of OSHA and DOT regulations.
* Ability to communicate with management and peers
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Outlook
* Strong ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Good computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree