Equipment Reliability Engineer Specialist
|Brampton, Ontario - Canada
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our pharmaceutical client in Brampton, ON is looking for an Equipment Reliability Engineering Specialist for a full-time, permanent position.
- Gather and evaluate unplanned equipment downtime and then identify and implement corrective and preventive measures through repairs and preventive maintenance (PM) work order optimization.
- Manage the efficiency and effectiveness improvement on equipment.
- Manage the PM work order planning and execution.
- Offer technical assistance, training and motivation to the Engineering group when necessary.
- Assist with design specifications for new and existing equipment.
- Assist with the execution of validation protocols on equipment qualification.
- Assist in the provision of training on technical issues as the need arises.
- Assist with mechanical evaluations and their operational effectiveness.
- Participate in and/or lead Non-Conformance Investigations.
- Complete Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA’s).
- Initiate and complete change controls.
- Participate in Internal, Customer and Regulatory Audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering or equivalent is required.
- Technical diploma and related background in 5S, Kaizen, TPM, lean manufacturing, Six Sigma is an asset.
- 5 years’ experience on mechanical maintenance, effectiveness, repairs and improvement modifications to equipment in a pharmaceutical, food plant or similar GMP setting.
- Sound knowledge and skills of mechanical operation, maintenance, repairs and modifications to Boilers, Chillers, Air-Compressors, HVAC units, Heat Exchangers and other equipment supported by the Engineering group.
- Good communication, written and oral skills
- Good trouble shooting /problem solving skills
- Experience of preventative maintenance procedures and documentation
- The ability to quickly assimilate to new equipment installations.
** Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc..